Are you a TALENTED Marketer with proven experience in digital and social production?
Do you want to work from the BEAUTIFUL Central Coast in a very flexible role?
Are you sick of commuting to Sydney?
Then we have a role for you!
As a boutique marketing, digital and social media marketing agency that is growing by the day, we are looking to engage the skills of a professional marketer, digital and social media specialist.
The candidate will preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a Marketing Major or similar. Other degrees such as media or communications will be highly regarded.
NOTE: **EXPERIENCE OVER QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE HIGHLY REGARDED**
The candidate will preferably have skills in:
- (a) Marketing
- (b) Communications
- (c) Digital Media
- (d) Social Media
- (e) Graphic Design (Basic)
- (f) Proficiency in Windows and Mac OS.
- (g) Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs.
- (h) High level of literacy, grammar and spelling.
Marketing activities for both internal and external needs include:
- (a) Compilation of Marketing Plans
- (b) Perform Market Research and Analysis
- (c) Perform both Strategic and Tactical Marketing Execution
- (d) Establish marketing strategies as solutions for client needs
- (e) Copywriting – Curation of content including articles, blog posts and media plans
- (f) Project Management – use of software to allocate tasks, manage workflow and responsibility for deliverables and deadlines.
- (g) Research into target audiences for marketing or advertising purposes
- (h) General Account Management, Client Liaison, Accounts, Contract Execution and General Administration.
- (i) Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- (j) Liaising with designers and printers;
- (k) Organizing photo shoots;
- (l) Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- (m) Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- (n) Monitoring competitor activity;
DIGITAL MEDIA DUTIES
Digital Media activities for both internal and external needs include:
- (a) Briefing PPC, SEO, or Web Developers in order obtain quotes or direct execution
- (b) Scoping, research, planning, quoting, wire-framing and management of website development in conjunction with developers
- (c) Project Management, aggregation, compilation and execution of content for websites
- (d) Monthly compilation of reporting dashboards, analysis of digital data, and recommendations for improvement.
SOCIAL MEDIA DUTIES
Social Media activities for both internal and external needs include:
- (a) Sourcing content to build monthly social schedules
- (b) Creating content, branding posts, images, video etc.
- (c) Using social scheduling to plan and schedule posts at optimal times
- (d) Capturing tone of various audiences & writing copy that will capture audience attention.
- (e) Researching various industries & finding affiliate channels to establish social leverage
- (f) Experience setting up and managing social and digital advertising including Facebook Ads & LinkedIn Ads
- (g) Creating monthly reports by reviewing analytics, and creating strategic recommendations based on the data.
- (a) Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- (b) Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- (c) Writing and proofreading copy;
- (d) Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- (e) Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- (f) Sourcing and securing sponsorship where or if required;
- (g) Managing budgets;
- (h) Supporting the Managing Director, contractors and colleagues.
A competitive remuneration package ranging is on offer (plus benefits), commensurate with skills and experience to the right candidate, with the potential for the role to be structured around a flexible working arrangement and is full-time.
Please send your resume and a cover letter addressing each of the criteria as outlined above in the position description.
*Please note: failure to provide a comprehensive response to the position description, outlining why you would like to join the MG team will result in your resume being overlooked*.
We look forward to hearing from you!